Wednesday, 1 January 2014

A Daily Writing Prompts New Year’s Resolution

I’ve been thinking about giving the Photo A Day challenge a go in 2014. I was about to give up and then it struck me: I could interpret the writing prompts in photos.

There may be lots of times when I’ll find it rather tricky, so I’m not going to adhere slavishly to the prompts. It’s likely that often, there will be no obvious connection between the writing prompt and the picture I post. Today’s, for instance, is my own, strange interpretation of be realistic.

What does this mean for you? Feel free to use my 2014 photo challenge pictures as writing prompts. If you want to have a go at your own photographic interpretation of the prompts, you’ll make me extraordinarily happy.

So, there will be a photograph in a moment. Happy New Year! Let’s make it a great one for writing. And weird photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment